ISO 9001:2015 Certified Hospital
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Hospital
Tristone Kidney Hospital is ISO 9001:2015 Certified Hospital.
Tristone Kidney Hospital is run by DR. ASHISH G. GOTI, DR. CHIRAG PATEL & DR. RAM N. PATEL. Our objective to provide better service to patients in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease while we continue to provide high-quality patient care and carry on innovative research in all aspects. Our team of doctors who will care for you is experienced in diagnosing and treating many patients with your condition.
Tristone Kidney Hospital is to provide comprehensive kidney care under one roof. We can offer patients the best in clinical care, research, treatment and prevention. Our dedicated team of urologist, nephrologists, intensivist, minimally invasive surgeons, technicians and nursing staff will help you medically and emotionally.
In addition Tristone Kidney Hospital's minimally invasive surgery team is a unique multi-specialty group that excels in minimally invasive techniques. Our academically oriented group of doctors is extensively trained in advanced laparoscopic techniques to provide exceptional surgical care to our local, regional, and international patients.
M.B.B.S Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-Sura Oct-2005
M.S. General Surgery (Master of Surgery) Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-Sura April-2011
DNB Urology National board of Education-Delhi through Muljibhai Patel Urology Hospital-Nadiad May-2015
• Associate member of Urology Society of India (Membership number G205). • Member of American urological Association (AUA ID : 00833963). • Associate member of Urology Society of India - West Zone. • Member of south Gujarat urological association.
Gujarat medical council registration No: G-18107
M.B.B.S. Govt. Medical College, Surat, March 2005.
M.S. (General Surgery) Surat municipal institute of medical education and Research,Surat, Sept 2009.
Fellow in surgical Oncology Gujarat cancer and Research institute, Ahmedabad, Dec 2010.
DNB (Genitourinary Surgery) Resident Institute of Kidney Disease and Research Centre and Institute of Transplantation Sciences, Ahmedabad, March 2014.
Senior Resident in Dept. of Urology & Transplantation, Institute of kidney disease & Research centre and Institute of transplantation Sciences, Ahmedabad, Jan 2015.
• Percutaneous Nephrolithotripsy (pcnl ) in diabetic patients with renal stone, USICON 2013 ,Pune,India , January 2013.
• Extensive Amyloidosis of Genitourinary Tract : mammoth surgical task for its management – USICON 2013, Pune, January 2013.
• Video - Laparoscopic hemi-nephrectomy in lt. duplex kidney with nonfunctioning upper moiety associated with lt. side ureterocele laparoscopic , West Zone USICON, Goa, September 2011.
• Role of laparoscopy in children with fusion anomalies - a single center exeperience West Zone USICON, Goa, September 2011.
1. Retroperitoneoscopic Living-Donor Nephrectomy and Laparoscopic Kidney Transplantation: Experience of Initial 72 Cases
(Pranjal Modi, Bipinchandra Pal, Jayesh Modi, Suresh Singla, Chirag Patel, Ram Patel, Sukant Padhy, Krishnaprasad T, Keval Patel, Jamal Rizvi, Sumit Sharma, Varun Sharma, Manisha Modi, Veena R. Shah, and Hargovind L. Trivedi: Transplantation & Volume 95, Number 1, January 15, 2013.)
2. Spontaneous closure of urethrovaginal fistula associated with pelvic fracture
(Bipin Chandra Pal, Pranjal Modi, Jayesh Modi, Suresh Kumar, Chirag Patel et al: Indian Journal of Urology, Jul-Sep 2013, Vol 29, Issue 3.)
M.B, M.S., D.N.B (Urology)
M.B.B.S. Govt. Medical Collage, Surat, November 2004.
M.S.(General Surgery) Govt. Medical College. Surat, 2008.
D.N.B. (Urology), Department of Urology & Renal Transplantation Institute of Transplantation Science, Ahmedabad.
• General Surgery: Assistant Professor, Dept. of General Surgery, Govt. Medical College, Surat.
• Consultant Urologist: Consultant & Visiting Urologist In Various Hospital across Surat & South Gujarat since last 3 and half years.
• One of DIRECTOR of successfully running Lifeline Multispeciality Hospital Surat since last 3 years
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy(PCNL), Ureteroscopic Retriviel Of Stone (URS), Dj Stenting/ Pcn Diversion, Transurethral Resection Of Prostate(TURP), Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumour(TURBT), Cystoscopy and Cystolithotripsy Incl. Laser Lithotripsy, Toneoscopic(LAP.) Nephrectomy, Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty, Laparoscopic Orchiopexy, Pediatric Reconstructive Urological Surgery, Donor Nephrectomy, Renal Transplant, Arterio-venous Fistula & Capd Insertion For Dialysis, All Types of Urethroplasty Including Substitution Urethroplasty, Augmentation Iieocystoplasty, Open Prostate Surgery, Surgery For All Urological Malignancy.
• First Prize For Paper Presentation At International Conference Transplant Update, Feb. 2011 At IKDRC-ITS, Ahmedabad. Topic — Anomalous Renal Vein In Laparoscopic Donor NephrectOmy.
• Paper Presentation at 45th Annual National Conference Usicon 2012 At Bangalore.
• Shockwave Lithotripsy vs Ureterorenoscopy(urs) For Management Of Distal Ureteric Stone: A Prospective Randomised trial.
• Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy, Ex Vivo Partial Nephrectomy Of Renal Tumour For Allograft Transplantation.
• Paper Publication: Retroperitoneoscopic Living-donor Nephrectomy and Laparoscopic Kidney Transplantation Experience of initial 72 Cases.
• Laparoscopic En Bloc Kidney Transplantation.
• Video In I.J.U.: Laparascopic En Bloc Kidney Transplant.